News:

Here's a thing:

https://discord.gg/wtE6aHD

Author Topic: Suggestions thread  (Read 30828 times)

• Pussy.
August 23, 2011, 03:25:49 pm
The About Me and the My Interests sections seem a bit redundant. Generally, you don't need both. I feel like you could just keep the About Me part and cut out the My Interests as people usually put their interests in their About Me anyway.

And the huge white space under the Buddies section is a huge waste of page space. If you can move the signature/local time bubble up under the My Buddies section, it should take up that extra space pretty well and then the comments section can get moved up so there;s not a huge white space.

And if it's possible, perhaps making the comments collapsible. It would help reduce the page size, but still be accessible to people who want to read them.

August 23, 2011, 04:55:37 pm
I can probably move things around and change them pretty easily, so I'll look into your comments and see what I can do.

August 26, 2011, 08:00:50 am
I'm pretty sure I saw a mod that lets you upload images directly from your computer. That'd be nice.

August 26, 2011, 03:40:40 pm
I'm pretty sure I saw a mod that lets you upload images directly from your computer. That'd be nice.

I'd be reluctant to add something like that because this is Sean's father's server and he doesn't exactly... know about this forum's existence. It's not a bad idea, but I'd like to keep the usage of server space as low as possible.

September 05, 2011, 03:34:31 am
Could we do a last.fm recently played mod?

Everybody remember when I tried trolling by playing "Crawling" in a skype call and everyone saw it was my recently played track, followed by everyone making fun of me on TRoU? k;

September 05, 2011, 06:23:56 am
Lost the API ages ago, so probably not.

not sure what the point is when you all have each other added anyway y;

September 05, 2011, 11:00:07 am
Lost the API ages ago, so probably not.

not sure what the point is when you all have each other added anyway y;
I don't go on other people's profiles often so eh k;

but ok y;

September 05, 2011, 04:09:35 pm
I'll ask whoever made the mod still has the source, but he probably doesn't.

I might be able to recreate it with some work, but don't hold your breath on that. theydonothing;

September 09, 2011, 02:57:32 pm
Add the he-man emoticon. theydonothing;

• beautiful burrito
March 09, 2012, 04:42:40 pm
I'd be reluctant to add something like that because this is Sean's father's server and he doesn't exactly... know about this forum's existence. It's not a bad idea, but I'd like to keep the usage of server space as low as possible.
Glad I read this thread, because I didn't know about this and was uploading avatars directly. Switched to url.

August 26, 2012, 10:29:55 pm
None of us really need to be anonymous anyways. There's like 10 of us, who are you hiding from. y;

August 27, 2012, 11:16:21 am
this is bad news for pointsketch

August 28, 2012, 12:43:26 am
this is bad news for pointsketch
Not really, as I don't care about having anonymity here.

August 30, 2012, 02:32:07 pm
considering removing the "appear anonymous" option on the basis that if someone sees that they're the only one online, they're a lot less likely to make a post than if they see a lot of people are on. any objections?

also i'm admin again if u guise dint notice

I was thinking of doing this too, but didn't because I felt like somebody would inevitably bitch. y;

• No avatar
August 31, 2012, 12:13:05 am
BITCH I LIKE BEING ANONYMOUS

IF I COULD POST ON THIS SITE WITHOUT A NAME I WOULD